Join the Pseudobook Review!
Do you have a take on something and want to be a part of The Pseudobook Review? By all means, join us! That is part of the collaborative engine that WordPress has built in that we want to take advantage of!
We have a few guidelines which should be a breeze:
- Write clearly and with proper grammar and punctuation.
- Don’t be mean or use foul language.
- Don’t plagiarize! This is YOUR review, not someone else’s.
- If you do quote someone else: cite them, link them, do something for them!
- Please interject hilarious anecdotal stories and/or jokes to keep things spicy!
- After you’re done, insert a <!--more--> tag after a few sentences.
- Try to find/make a cool banner image for the top under 550 x 200px.
- We reserve the right to refuse a review for violating any of the above.
- We also reserve the right to edit your grammar and punctuation for you.
- Lastly, we reserve the right to reserve rights.
To get started, sign up by hitting the Register link under the Meta links on the right side of this page. There you will create a username and provide an email for a password to be sent to you. Good job!
By default, you will be added as a Subscriber. Once we have seen that you have signed up and aren’t a spammer, we will magically turn you into an Author, which will free you up to use the Write function in the dashboard of WordPress!
If you are new to WordPress, there are plenty of help pages on the web, especially through the WordPress.org site.
For Writing Posts, look here: Writing Posts.